Several Random Topics Rping Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~It's My Life~

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

~It's My Life~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~It's My Life~

Post by Forsaken_Wolf Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Caboose nodded and quickly ran to get Church inside the blue base. He quickly shook him awake. "Agent Washington is here! And he needs you!" He told him.

Tucker growled and glared at Wash. "What do you think your doing?! You can't just come over and start shooting!" He said angrily.

Bandit growled, ignoring Sarge as she tried to fight off York and ND. Wyoming growled and gripped Sarge by the black leather part of where his neck is supposed to be, and slammed him down.
Forsaken_Wolf
Forsaken_Wolf
Admin

https://randomtopicrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DatTiger.3. Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Church looked up and his eyes widened in shock. "What?" He asked and instantly stood up.

Washington glared over at Tucker. "You watch your back, boy." He growled.

Sarge's eyes widened as he was slammed down. He grunted in shock and tried to get away.

DatTiger.3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken_Wolf Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Caboose nodded and quickly handed his alpha his armor and gun before racing out.

Tucker growled and slammed Wash against a part of the base, the two tips of the energy sword close to his neck. "What the fuck did you say to me..?" He asked angrily, unaware of Wash having a magnum gun.

Wyoming chuckled evilly. "Pathetic, even for a alpha.."
Bandit snarled and tripped Wyoming, beginning to continuously punch him in the visor until York and ND, gripped on each arm and slammed her down.
Forsaken_Wolf
Forsaken_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DatTiger.3. Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:04 pm

Church instantly put on his armor and ran out. "Tucker! Let go of him!"

Washington glared at him angrily, and pressed the barrel of his gun against his side.

Sarge growled and got up. "Let go of her!" He roared and barreled towards York and ND.

DatTiger.3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken_Wolf Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Tucker's eyes widened before letting him go. He growled and glared up at Church. "He was capturing Bandit! What the fuck are you thinking?!"

Wyoming growled and shot Sarge in his arm. Bandit growled as her eyes widened, hitting and knocking down both Freelancers before grabbing her gun. "Grif! Simmons! Donut!!" She snarled, angrily trying to shoot York and ND but missing continuously. She ran over to Wyoming and knocked him in the back with the side of her gun, shooting him in the back, making him cry out in pain.
Forsaken_Wolf
Forsaken_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DatTiger.3. Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:17 pm

Church glared at him. "Now is not the time. Call your men off Washington."

Washington glared at him angrily. "No..." He growled.

Sarge grunted in pain and fell down on the ground in pain.

Simmons instantly shot out of the base. He quickly shot at ND and York.

DatTiger.3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken_Wolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:26 am

Bandit quickly looked around, her eyes wide inside her helmet. She glanced around, her blood rushing through her ears as gun shots fled through the air. Her head started pounding before she fell to the ground, her head spinning before she passed out, her breathing shakily.

Wyoming grunted and held shakily onto the grass the best he could. His eyes clenched close ad he groaned in pain, panting heavily but slowly also.

ND's eyes widened as he got shot in the arm back of the leg. He gasped in pain and fell down, whimpering loudly as York quickly picked him up and ran quickly away as possible.
Forsaken_Wolf
Forsaken_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DatTiger.3. Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:47 am

Simmons gulped in fear and ran over to Bandit. "Bandit?" Are you okay?" He asked nervously.

DatTiger.3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken_Wolf Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:03 am

Bandit shakily whimpered. "Help... Sarge... I-I'm fine.." She grunted.

Donut quickly came out, grabbing a Grif in armor. "Come on Grif!" He mumbled, quickly releasing him before running over to Caboose and Tucker. "What the hell is going on?!" He asked.

Caboose shook his head, quietly watching York carrying ND up the mountain and into a cave. Caboose shook his head at Donut. "I don't know! But-!" He quickly fell down to the ground, a hole in the front of his helmet, seeing inside it went through his head.

A shaky, Wyoming stood behind him, blood stained the back of his white armor, on where he got shot at. He fell down, slowly dying of blood loss.
Forsaken_Wolf
Forsaken_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DatTiger.3. Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:28 pm

Simmons ran over to Sarge who laid there silently. "Sarge!? Sarge!?" He called in fear. He instantly took off Sarge's helmet and patted his cheek. "Sarge!"

DatTiger.3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken_Wolf Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Bandit shakily stood up, she quietly walked over to Sarge shakily, gently falling on her knees besides him. "Sarge.. Please.." She whispered, taking off her helmet gently. "Sarge!" She gently took one of his hands in hers. She sniffed, tears filling her eyes.

Tucker bent down besides caboose with Donut. "Come on Caboose!" Tears rolled down Tucker's cheeks. "Come on buddy.." He whispered shakily. Donut sniffed and shook his head, sighing sadly.

Forsaken_Wolf
Forsaken_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DatTiger.3. Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Sarge slowly opened his eyes and took a shaky breath. "Bandit... I... L-Love y-you..." He told her slowly. His eyes slowly closed.

Church ran over to Tucker. "What happened!?" He asked worriedly.

DatTiger.3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken_Wolf Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Bandit's eyes widened before tears started to fall. "S-Sarge! I-I love you t-too... J-just, hang on, o-okay?! I-I can get D-Doc... P-please.. Don't l-leave me..." She sniffed. "W-We'll fix y-you up..." She whimpered. Her tears silently fell onto his red colored and black leathered armor.

Tucker sniffed and shook his head. "Wyoming killed Caboose!" He told him, looking up at him through his visor. "Washington get the fuck out've here!" Tucker told him angrily as he stood up, glaring at him silently.
Forsaken_Wolf
Forsaken_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DatTiger.3. Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Sarge grunted and gently squeezed her hand.

Washington glared at them before he ran off.

Church fell to his knees and stared at the dead Caboose.

DatTiger.3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken_Wolf Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Bandit gently stood up and pecked his hand. "Simmons, stay here.." She silently ran off to find Doc. "Doc?!" Doc silently came out. "I'm here! I saw everything, you need help?" Bandit nodded, grabbing his hand and pulling him to Sarge. Doc nodded and silently but quickly took off Sarge's armor, getting out his kit and quietly started to go to work on his wound.

Tucker growled before sighing. He silently sat down besides Church and shook his head. "He was a good rookie.." He murmured sadly.
Forsaken_Wolf
Forsaken_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DatTiger.3. Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Sarge grunted gently and forced himself to open his eyes. He looked up at Bandit and smiled.

Church slowly nodded and took off his helmet. "Ya..."

DatTiger.3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken_Wolf Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:39 am

Tucker sighed and gently picked up Caboose's body shakily, getting up quietly. "I-I'll bury him.. " he said sadly and walked inside to find a shovel, walking a few steps behind the base before beginning to dig a hole, placing Caboose in it sadly and soon placing the dirt over him, filling the hole.

Bandit smiled gently at him, sighing silently before getting up quietly. Doc sighed and continued to fix Sarge, helping him the best he could, Donut occasionally helping. "I'll uh.. I'll be right back." Bandit told them before quietly walking over to Church. "C-Church I'm so sorry.." She whimpered and bent down besides him, gently gazing up at him and sniffling before she quickly hugged him, their armor clanging gently together.
Forsaken_Wolf
Forsaken_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DatTiger.3. Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:55 pm

Sarge silently continued to lay there as he was worked on.

Church hugged her back and cried softly. He laid his head on her shoulder and whimpered.

DatTiger.3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken_Wolf Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:43 am

Bandit sighed, shaking her head silently. "Im so.. S-sorry.." Tears quietly started to roll down her face. "I shouldn't h-have.. C-come here.. I s-shouldn't have been b-born.. N-none of this would've h-happened!" She sniffled.

(Does everyone basically love her besides Tucker,Caboose, and Donut? X3 and all the freelancers besides Meta? Btw I think he should come back ._.)
Forsaken_Wolf
Forsaken_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DatTiger.3. Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:51 pm

(Basically)

Church held tighter onto her. "Don't say that...." He whimpered.

DatTiger.3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum